BE A PART OF ENGINEERING EXPO 2016!
We are currently looking for
- 2 Industry Chairs
- Student Exhibits Chair
- Volunteers Chair
- 2 Competitions Chairs
See below for details and apply here
Duties as the Engineering EXPO Industry Chair:
- Communicate with industry representatives to come to EXPO
- Make accommodations for all industry representatives during EXPO
Duties as the Engineering EXPO Student Exhibits Chair:
- Publicize EXPO to all student exhibits as well as accommodate them
- Design a scavenger hunt for attending students
Duties as the Engineering EXPO Volunteers Chair:
- Publicize event to all engineering students
- Organize locations/times for all volunteers
Duties as the Engineering EXPO Competitions Chair:
- Design competitions for attending students during EXPO
- Coordinate and test all competitions
What is Engineering EXPO?
Engineering EXPO is a two day event held annually at the University of Wisconsin-Madison's College of Engineering. EXPO is run entirely by students and has historically brought over 10,000 visitors to campus biennially. As members of Engineering EXPO, our goal is to unite students, industry, and the community by inspiring innovation and ingenuity in the minds of future generations. Through the exploration of today's achievements, we hope to encourage tomorrow's scientific endeavors.
Learn more about Engineering EXPO